Total Pageviews

Saturday 4 April 2009

Last few days in Tenerife

The sun shone gloriously on Wednesday morning so we decided that it would be a good time to take the team photo in the t-shirts Kelly and Craig had got made for us:


We went down to Fanabe beach and had some lunch - Ross was complaining that the sun was burning his hair parting so I loaned him my hat:


Craig and Cade were first in the sea and the others looked on:


Hot and thirsty work the beach, so we had to have ice creams afterwards:


In the evening, Jo and I went out for dinner - we had huge G & T's (Bombay Sapphire of course) at Hotel Jardin Tropical, where I had stayed on my recent golf trip, then walked up the hill to El Molino Blanco for dinner:


Thursday was beautiful as well so we headed back to Fanabe beach. It was pretty hot so Jo and I decided to take a stroll along the rocks:


Gary and Ross decided to have a game of table tennis when we got back to the villa:


Scott and Craig fired up a cracking BBQ:


whilst Cade and Braeden reverted to their favourite pastime:



Earlier in the week, Lucy and Cade had fun from pool to hot tub:

No comments:

Blog Archive