Total Pageviews

Monday 20 April 2009

Holiday? Monday

A local holiday in Aberdeen - but where was I? You guessed it - in the office. What a lovely day it was as well - I thought about nipping away early for a few holes - I texted Jo to see if I could encourage her to come out for the first time - but no reply and when I got home, the sun had gone and I had lost the urge anyway. Another time, perhaps.

I've also cancelled my brewing day tomorrow - I phoned Rob and asked if he could change it to next week, but he's too busy then - I sensed he was too busy now as well, so I offered to defer my day until a more suitable time.

What else is on this week? Hopefully golf on Wednesday and I'm playing for the Seniors on Friday afternoon at Edzell. Nothing else planned.

No comments:

Blog Archive