Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 October 2008

Thursday evening

Spoke to Ross about his plans to move out - he asked me to go with him to look at the flat in Lumphanan - he's made an appointment for tomorrow afternoon. He actually took a trip up there this afternoon but couldn't find it! I'll get Tom-Tom out tomorrow!

Ross has done his sums OK and feels he could manage - but it would be tight on his own - better if he could share with somebody - or find a smaller place.

Played footy last night so I'm sore today - but I'll get over it!

Checked flights to Tenerife on http://www.flyglobespan.com/ and they're coming in at about £220 per head, including taxes. Flights are on a Friday - and my birthday happens to also fall on a Friday. I was hoping to go there fairly near my birthday if that was OK with everyone? I'll need some sunshine by then!

What about logistics for Kelly/Craig - where would they fly from and to? What about Scott and Lucy - would they come to Aberdeen first of all then just travel down and back with us?

Nothing much else happening - although I did receive our plane tickets for our flights to Florida - just over 2 weeks to go - and we're there during election week!

Gary mentioned Ross' haircuts - here's one from 1999, when he was in Israel with the school:


and here's his Mum from the same year - still sporting the dark look:

I could reveal more - perhaps later - anyone want to buy me off before I publish any more?

A list for today? Houses I've lived in:

? Dumbarton Road, Whiteinch, Glasgow - 1949-1952

19 Landseer Court, Corby - 1952-1959

Cochrane Castle, Johnstone, Renfrewshire - 1959-1960

46 Foxbar Drive, Glasgow - 1960-1972

1 Barcaldine Avenue, Chryston, Lanarkshire - 1972-1974

44 Caldecot Way, Broxbourne, Hertfordshire - 1974-1979

7 Cherry Tree Loan, Balerno, Midlothian - 1979-1983

4 Arbor Court, Banchory, Aberdeenshire - 1983-present

Can't decide what tomorrow's list will be - phone numbers or postal codes of all these houses - which would you like? Vote now!

No comments:

Blog Archive