Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 March 2007

Wed/Thu 28/29 Mar 07


The weather held for Wednesday's first night of our Summer Quaich competition and it was a delight to be out again at this time of year without the need for a sweater. I arrived in good time and relaxed as I waited for my partners.
I played pretty well for a while but finished a little weakly over the last 3 holes. Still, it's good to be back to midweek golf after work.
Thursday was, as usual, a busy one at work as it's the day of our management meetings at the different sites, so it was off early to Fraserburgh, then back down to Inverurie for a quick business lunch then on the Aberdeen office. I still managed to get everything done in time (just) to allow me to get to the gym before the 4 pm deadline that my off-peak membership requires. Did a full session, followed by a few lengths in the pool and then the best bit - steam room and jacuzzi!
Jo had cooked tiger prawns and rice and it was excellent - she also bought me and Ross a home made chocolate bar from her school do.

No comments:

Blog Archive