Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Midweek mumbles again

(If viewing on e-mail, it looks better on the web at http://ianrstewart.blogspot.co.uk/)

It's Wednesday already and what have I done? Not a lot, that's what - and, guess what? - my car's back in the garage again. We left early for Inverurie yesterday - this was the first time we'd given the car a run since it was back in the garage last week and we wanted to give ourselves time in case it let us down again - and it did.

Just a mile or so outside Banchory, the intermittent fault with the traction control started again, so we took the car back to C & D and drove off to Inverurie in Jo's car instead. At the time of writing, I'm still waiting to hear from the garage, but I fear we're going to have to take it in to John Clark BMW in Aberdeen.

Anyway, we had lunch in Anderson's in Inverurie yesterday - dangerous really - Jo was attracted to this chair - check the price:

Just £1,300!
We also saw a mirror we liked in Taylor's last week:


Since my last post, I was out cycling on Friday and Monday - and I'm planning to go out again this afternoon - and the builders have finally started on the old filling station site:

Went to see the Jags in Dundee on Saturday as well, and had a game of golf on Sunday. Tomorrow it's my annual eye test - and I spotted a pair of glasses that I like in Costco yesterday and I'll go back and get them some time soon - for driving only.

No comments:

Blog Archive