Total Pageviews

Sunday 1 December 2013

Sunday story

Full dose of meds first thing this morning, then breakfast and exercises, followed by massages, including some new ones around the collar bone and groin, designed to help drain my lymphatic system to help the excess fluid on my knee to move on - as instructed by Lucy to Jo.

While all this was going on, I was able to watch the final round of the Australian Open golf from Sydney. The Sunday Times had to be collected so I wandered down the village again and came back past the golf club, where a few of my pals were playing.

I got back to the house just in time. No sooner had I sat down then Luca appeared. Gary was doing a cross country 10K at Strachan and so he dropped Luca off, then headed for race registration. Ross was next to show his face - he'd come round to see the Thistle - Aberdeen match (we lost).

So it's been all go. Prompted by Gary, I did manage a few minutes downstairs with the exercise bike. I was (just) able to complete 4 or 5 very slow revolutions this time, so I guess that has to go down as mild progress. Hopefully better again tomorrow.

No major plans for this week - I will go in to the office once, but not sure when yet - will need to find out when Jo's available. I do have physio on Thursday morning and I've also got a dinner with the bank at the Marcliffe on Thursday evening.

That's all for today. Must try and get some photos on the next post, to help liven up this dry prose.

No comments:

Blog Archive