Total Pageviews

Saturday 30 November 2013

Saturday drugs

Took a full complement of 2 Tramadol and 2 Paracetamol before bed last night and first thing this morning. Since then, just 2 Paracetamol - apart from a pint and a half of real ale in the Stag this evening - my first since before going to Tenerife. Jo was going out tonight so I decided it was perhaps an opportunity to pop down the pub and try a quick pint, whilst watching the football with Colin.

I've been mixing up my exercises again today, and I had another go on the exercise bike. I still can't quite do it, but it was a bit closer than yesterday's attempt. If I took my bum off the saddle and kept my right foot out of the stirrups and allowed it to twist a little, then I could get a few revolutions. That was more than enough anyway, as the effort knackered me after several weeks of doing nothing but sit around all day. Hopefully in another couple of days I'll be able to use it a bit better.

So that's twice I've walked up to the village and back today - progress?

That's about it for now. Thistle - Aberdeen cup tie on the box tomorrow lunchtime. Gary is planning to come round after his race in Strachan, and Ross may come round and watch it as well - if he behaves himself tonight!

No comments:

Blog Archive