Total Pageviews

Monday 2 December 2013

Monday - week 5 begins

Yes, it's 4 weeks today since I got out of hospital - and still the progress is very slow. I was struggling a bit last night before I went to bed - my leg seemed to be unusually sensitive. Nonetheless, I decided to cut back on the meds a bit again today - just one Tramadol this morning, plus 2 Paracetamol, and hopefully the same again tonight, but nothing in between.

I coped with all the usual exercises today but was disappointed to again fail on the static bike - I had really hoped I would be able to do it properly today.

I've done my usual morning stroll down to the shops. Same again tomorrow probably, although Luca will be over in the afternoon again. On Wednesday, I'm heading in to the office for a couple of hours around lunchtime. What an exciting life I lead.

No comments:

Blog Archive