Total Pageviews

Thursday 19 December 2013

Medical update

We went back to see my surgeon this morning for the first time since the operation, which will be 7 weeks ago tomorrow. He seemed very pleased with my progress and assured me I was well ahead of the norm - that was very satisfying.

I asked to see the X-rays of what my knee now looked like and he showed me them on his PC:


This was taken the day I left hospital. He didn't take any X-rays today but said he would do so on my next visit, which is scheduled for 1st May - exactly 6 months after the op.

We then popped in to my office to pick up the salmon before heading to Westhill to do shops in M & S and Costco. Apart from salmon deliveries that's about it for today.

Tomorrow is the big day when everyone arrives. Kelly, Chris & Miller will probably be on their 3rd flight - the big one - by now, and I imagine the Lesinas might be meeting up with cousin Mark on their long layover in Seattle before catching the big bird to Amsterdam this evening.

Exciting times!

No comments:

Blog Archive