Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 December 2013

Saturday update

It's Saturday night and we've been alternating between Strictly and the Darts - neither of which we ever watch - that's how awful TV is tonight.

Kelly, Chris and little Miller have gone back to the chalet, hopefully to catch up with some much needed sleep. Jo, Lucy & Cade have popped down to Tesco to pick up some groceries, and Scott and Braeden are lying down fast asleep opposite me on the settee. Gary was here for tea but has gone home now.

So they all got here OK yesterday morning. We've since allowed them to take things easy and try and catch up with our time zone. Scott, Chris, Gary and I popped down to the Stag for an hour to watch the first half of the Aberdeen match tonight, but, apart from that, and a few trips to Tease for everyone to say hi to Ross, all that has happened was that I was at the optician this morning for my annual eye test to check for glaucoma - Mum had it and it can be hereditary, so I have to have it checked out every year. I had some error results on my left eye today so they had to do extra tests, which involved putting two lots of drops in my eyes - one with a yellow dye and anaesthetic and the other to dilate my pupils. I have to go back again in next 6 months and do it all again - I'm told this is precautionary as all the other tests worked out OK.

Anyway, here's what you've been waiting for - some photos:

Just arrived in the chalet - and Miller's the centre of attention already


It had been a long journey

Joe 90




No comments:

Blog Archive