Total Pageviews

Friday 6 December 2013

Friday update

Last night's dinner at the Marcliffe went OK. I was a bit late getting out, but, no matter, my chauffeuse was late arriving to pick me up anyway, having spent a good part of the evening chatting on the phone to her sister. Incidentally, they have agreed that Mary and Brian will be bringing Julie's & Guy's boys up to Banchory on Sunday 29th December. I've yet to hear from my sister and her family when they are going to manage up, but it'll also be the week between Xmas & New Year.

Anyway, back to me and my knee - today hasn't been a good day. I've got some kind of bug and haven't eaten all day, and nor have I had much chance to do exercise. Hopefully better tomorrow.

We didn't manage to source ankle weights locally anywhere so we'll have to cast our net a bit wider. Jo's rigged up a temporary fixture which will do for now.

Watched the last hour of the Test Match from Adelaide this morning - looked lovely - wished I was there!


No comments:

Blog Archive