Total Pageviews

Sunday 17 November 2013

Sunday

Last night I returned to "my side" of the bed. Since I came out of hospital, I had been sleeping at the nearest point to the toilet, but my constant need to turn during the night had been pulling the duvet off Jo, so we now each had individual duvets. I also needed a pillow for my bad knee to rest on when I rolled over on to my left, and this was constantly falling out of the bed when I slept on that side, so we thought we would revert to norm.

Jo thinks it worked fine - and she noticed that, for once, I wasn't bathed in sweat when I woke up. My leg was still tired and heavy however and so I took full meds first thing today, but hope to stay off them until bed time.

Otherwise, nothing much to report medically. I spent the morning watching the golf from Dubai, then had a couple of hours with the Sunday Times when Jo brought it in after church. I did finally manage, however, to complete another episode of Renshaw's Chronicles.

No comments:

Blog Archive