Total Pageviews

Saturday 16 November 2013

Freedom!

It's Saturday and I was allowed out of the house again for the first time since Tuesday. We walked to the village, picked up my paper and then headed to Tease for a Latte and a piece of Lemon Drizzle cake. Ross, complete with new haircut, was working:


We walked back home after coffee and Jo was preparing bacon butties for lunch when I received a text message from Gary, offering to come over and take us out for lunch. Nice thought, but just minutes too late. That's the second time this week we've had to turn down his offer.

Gary and Luca still came over and spent the afternoon here. Luca is going through his biking stage:


Today's drug regime is similar to yesterday - no opiates during the day - only first thing in the morning and last thing at night. Today's knee measurement is showing that it's down to within an inch or so of the "good" knee.

Less than a week until Kieran and Julie's wedding. Looks like Jo is going to be driving me down as Ross can't get sufficient time off work. Don't think I'll be doing much dancing. In fact, not sure if I'll even be able to have a beer by then or not.

No comments:

Blog Archive