Total Pageviews

Monday 18 November 2013

Monday Medical Matinee

It's nearly 6 pm on Monday and Lucy and Jo are on Face Time, whilst I lug in. Kelly had been on first thing this morning just after our breakfast.

Today's been a funny day. I slept reasonably well again last night and, when I awoke, I only took half my usual meds and I haven't had to top up since then.

I felt good this morning and started to do some work. One of the complications of taking meds for a while is what it does to your digestive system and I decided it was time to start on the prunes again. Dan Corbett then phoned me and asked if I fancied going for a coffee, so he came and picked me up and we went to the Douglas.

I'm not a regular coffee drinker, and the combination of this and the prunes meant I had to cut short our little chat and get home quickly. Let's just say it's been a fairly delicate afternoon.

That apart, nothing much happening. Three consecutive days of physio coming up.

No comments:

Blog Archive