Total Pageviews

Monday 4 November 2013

Home again

Monday afternoon and I'm home again. I had my X-rays, they took my bloods and I've come home with a full supply of meds, 2 walking sticks and an ice collar for my knee. I also made an appointment with the physio there on Wednesday 20th, but I may cancel that, depending on how I get on with the local Banchory NHS physio next Tuesday (12th).

I managed to persuade them to change my dressing which was heavily soiled with dark, dried out blood. They were initially a little reluctant to do this as the dressing was waterproof and fully sealed. They thought there might be a risk of letting infection get in if they were to replace the dressing. This gave me a chance to have a look at the wound:


Some of my visitors at the hospital brought along home-made cards. See if you can guess which of the following was drawn by a 56 year old Architect and which by a 6 year old boy?:



Tonight the Aberdeen - Thistle match is on TV and our Gary and pal Colin are coming round to ours to watch it - possibly Ross too.

No comments:

Blog Archive