Total Pageviews

Tuesday 5 October 2010

Tuesday goes too slow

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Sitting around all day doesn't burn up a lot of energy and so, despite the prospect of breakfast in bed for the 3rd day in a row, I was up at my usual crack of dawn today and have since been trying to while the time away with some work on the laptop.

I walked to get the paper this morning - fancifully, I thought I could manage along to the High St, but, after 20 yards or so, I realised that wasn't going to happen, so I stopped at the garage instead. My knees aren't strong enough yet to go any further.

It's going to be a long day today. At least yesterday I had the Ryder Cup to watch. Ross is driving me to Fraserburgh in the morning - that'll help pass the day. I'm so bored I'm even thinking of going along to watch a beginner's bridge class that Dan Corbett's running this afternoon!

No comments:

Blog Archive