Total Pageviews

Monday 4 October 2010

Monday at home

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

It's Monday morning and I survived the weekend boredom - thanks primarily to the Ryder Cup. A few "how are you" phone calls and a brief visit from Syd, who popped in after Sunday morning golf, helped pass the time as well - as did the Sunday Times.

Did a bit of planning for this Friday's headbang as well, and I was in touch with Kelly to start planning our time in Oz.

Today, Jo's driving me back to Albyn for my appointment with the cardiologist, and, later on, it's my GP to check my blood counts after a month of taking statins. Do I feel like an invalid? Well, yes actually.

Incidentally, the surgeon on Friday put some lubricant in my knees, but I didn't realise it was so much that I would be slurping up the stairs! Where does it all go, I wonder?

No comments:

Blog Archive