Total Pageviews

Saturday 2 October 2010

More medical news

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Being stuck in the house on a beautiful morning, when I would otherwise have been golfing, what else can I do but blog some more and bore you with my medical progress?

A couple of photos first of all - me with my bandages on last night, on my new chair, with laptop table attachment, sitting in what Jo calls my "pod", surrounded by all my accoutrements and controls:



and this morning, with the big bandages having slipped down my legs overnight, leaving just the 3 waterproof plasters exposed:



Did you know the stitches are real ones that have to be removed in 10 days or so? No more dissolvable ones apparently.

So, it looks like a weekend of Ryder Cup vegetation for me!

No comments:

Blog Archive