Total Pageviews

Wednesday 21 July 2010

. ...'. .... .... ......', no sir, no dancin' today

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/


No - not the Scissors Sisters, but the Sowerby sisters are in town. I picked up Mary at the station yesterday - spot the familiar Sowerby look, straight from the home of the terminally bewildered:



We made it back to Banchory without incident - or Mary puking in my car - and got there before Jo and Luca got back from Nursery. It was such a lovely day - 23 degrees C - and the girls sat out the back with Luca running around, looking for slugs and snails as usual:



Luca was understandly a bit shy with Mary at first, but soon they were new best friends and were exploring the garden and playing hide and seek together:

Check out the video on the blog:

Apart from that, I've got my appointment with the tree - sorry, knee - surgeon tonight, and my appointment for my angiogram also came through last night - it's next Friday, 30th July. He did offer me this Friday, but it was all a bit too soon for me, and, besides, Brian is coming up this weekend for some golf.

Jo will drive me to Ward 41 ARI, but I get kept in for several hours after the procedure, and I've been advised there'll be some bruising and soreness and I should take a few days off work afterwards - but it's the weekend - and I'd planned golf on Saturday and hill-walking on Sunday! Guess I'm gonna miss out on them.

No comments:

Blog Archive