Total Pageviews

Monday 26 July 2010

MmmBop

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Yes - the Hansons have gone home now. Just as Jo was heading off to drive Mary back to the station on Friday, who should pull in to Arbor Court but Brian! He and I headed off to golf at Alford then had a few beers in the Douglas on Friday night. This is what he looks like after several beers:


Then it was Saturday morning and off we headed to golf at Banchory. It was another nice day and it was an invitational team event - the last time I'd had the chance to play in it (as we're usually in USA when it's on) was in 2004, when we won it. Not this time, however - we were rubbish.

Gary joined us on the balcony at the golf club for a beer - he left a very uptight Luca with Granny Jo. So what does Brian do when we get back home then? Why, wind Luca up even more, that's what!

On Saturday night, Jo, Brian, Ross and I went back to the Tor-na-Coille hotel for a bar supper - and very good it was too. We considered tea/beer on the lawn first, but decided it was a little late for that:


Brian and Jo were in talkative mood when we got home:

No - that's not a ghost on the left - just my foot caught in the flash.

Brian initially considered joining Jo at church on Sunday morning, but eventually decided this would mean he was too late getting back home. I had decided not to play golf - I felt too tired and a bit under the weather, so I gave it a miss - I'd played Thursday, Friday and Saturday after all - so it was vegetate day - Sunday Times and the TV. I must have dropped off and woken up again about a dozen times in the afternoon.

Lucy phoned at night - and managed to spook me a bit about the effects of my angiogram this coming Friday - both during and after. Hope it's not as bad as she says it might be.

So that's my blog diary up to date again - clear conscience again.

No comments:

Blog Archive