Total Pageviews

Wednesday 23 June 2010

.. ... .......... when the weather is high

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Stinking hot in the office this morning - most unpleasant - and to think I was complaining yesterday about Aberdeen city still having the haar and being cool - not so today! Need to get an AC unit for my office.

So - the big decision this afternoon - will I dog off early and go home to watch England in the World Cup, or will I just pretend it's not happening?

We had Luca as usual yesterday afternoon, but my first sight of him when I came in was him storming off up the stairs in the huff! He'd apparently wanted to pour his drink in front of the TV and Granny wouldn't let him. He soon came round, however.

Now answer me this - what is it in mangoes that stains your fingers and won't come off? Is it natural or are there some additives? I had just one sliver yesterday and my fingers are still all orange and I can't get it off.

Golf tonight - shorts on - but hope the high pressure doesn't trigger off any thunder or rain storms. Wonder if we'll see Jo on the golf course this year? I'll try and go out with her again - perhaps tomorrow and/or Sunday? It may depend, of course, on whether or not Ross' pal finally comes along and removes the Jag from our driveway and gives us access to our garage again - we've been looking forward to clearing it out for the last couple of years, but can't really get near it. We've had yet another promise that it's moving today - but we're not holding our breaths. We're going to have to invoke Plan B soon and try to wheel it down our driveway and over to the D.I.S.C. car park.

No comments:

Blog Archive