Total Pageviews

Friday 25 June 2010

Round, round, get around, I ... ......

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Just a quick one - heading across town now for an early afternoon meeting, then off home - Ross needs a car and Jo's is back in the garage. Still no movement on the old Jag in our drive - grrr.

Dawn and Jordon are coming up about lunchtime tomorrow - hope the sun keeps shining.

Jo's out for lunch in Cults today and tonight she's off to a classical music concert. Why am I telling you this? - Nobody else seems to blog nowadays that's why!

Wish it had been this week instead of next when I was at Wimbledon and Lord's - the weather's been perfect for it, but the forecast next week is not. It's funny - I've been going to the cricket for the last 3 years and I've yet to have a really warm sunny day there - you know, the idyllic sort of day when you can sit and snooze? Unlucky me, I guess.

That's about it for now - got to see Ross later about his idea for setting up a Wi-fi hot spot in the village - it could work if we can persuade some of the pubs, cafes etc to participate.

No comments:

Blog Archive