Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 June 2010

I don't care if Monday's blue, ........ ....

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

What a fabulous start to the day in Deeside, but, as usual, Aberdeen has the haar. It'll burn off - but when? Could be making an early exit today.

I hate losing things - and I've misplaced one of my music memory sticks for the car - how infuriating. I've tried everywhere but no luck so far - I can tell it's gonna bug me for a while.

The rooms for the wedding are now booked:

Hotel:

• Room 1 – Four Poster: Bride and Groom (Fri and Sat nights for bride)
• Room 2 – Standard Double: Brian and Mary Hanson
• Room 3 – Superior Double: Ian and Jo Stewart (Friday and Saturday)
• Room 7 – Standard Double: Barry and Helen Stewart
• Room 8 – Superior Double: Dawn and John Campbell

Stables:

• Double Upstairs: Mr and Mrs Armstrong + 2 x z beds (Fri and Sat)
• Double Upstairs: Kelly and Ross Stewart
• Double Upstairs: Scott and Lucy Lesina + 2 x z beds
• Double Downstairs: Lauren Hughes and partner
• Double Downstairs: Meghan and Jordon Hughes
• Double Downstairs: Kieran Hughes and Partner

We're staying 2 nights - it'll give more room at our house for Kelly and Lucy and family - but we've been unable to get a room at the hotel on Friday night for Brian and Mary so I've booked them in at the Redgarth instead.

Hope these arrangements are OK with everyone?

No comments:

Blog Archive