Total Pageviews

Friday 18 June 2010

But there ain't no cure for the .......... .....

From http://ianrstewart.blogspot.com/

Summertime blues? Not really, but I was a bit down last week - not quite sure why - perhaps a wee bug. I was certainly below par (figuratively, not literally unfortunately) on Wednesday at golf - quite my worst performance for many years. We had a beautiful day for our Midsummer's outing yesterday at Edzell, however, and that lifted my spirits a bit - especially as I played a lot better. So, do my moods simply reflect my golf performances - or is it the other way round?

Been busy updating my other blogs - golf, hill-walking etc - check them out - so haven't had much time to update this one(this blog has the links to the others on the dashboard).

It was a few minutes after 3pm when I picked up Luca last Tuesday so they'd already started their mid-afternoon snack when I got there - it was a lovely day and they were all sitting outside:



Of course, as soon as I got home, it was over to Granny Jo, who took him out in to the street in the little tricycle that Amy from No. 6 had loaned to us - but Jo had to do some explaining to their kids as to why Luca was using their toy - I was going to show yout the video but I've had problems uploading it, so it'll have to wait for now.

Apart from all that, had a nice Father's Day at Gary and Carole's yesterday - curry and trifle - not together, but very nice all the same.

No comments:

Blog Archive