Total Pageviews

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Tarantino or Anderson?

Erratum first of all - There Will Be Blood was directed by Paul Thomas Anderson, not Quentin Tarantino. I mis-read the type-line on Sky Anytime - Tarantino was introducing it. I realise now that he is doing some promotional work for his new film Inglourious Basterds (sic). Anyway it prompted me to watch the trailer for his new film - and it looks pretty interesting. Brad Pitt is the lead - Lauren said on her Facebook page that it was "awesome" - or something similar. Might make a rare trip to the cinema soon.

Jo's been doing some work in the garden - and I think it looks nice and colourful - what do you think? - this was the view as I had breakfast this morning:


I spent a little time on Interval International last night and have put in a request for a time share swap in Oz for Kelly and Craig - there's not that many Australian properties on their site, but let's hope we can get them something. Whilst I was trawling, I took advantage of a new offer they have which allows Short Stay Exchanges - instead of trading a full week, you can have a shorter midweek or weekend break. So, we're going to the Kenmore Club (http://www.kenmoreclub.com/) on Loch Tay from 2nd to 5th January.

No comments:

Blog Archive