Total Pageviews

Thursday 20 August 2009

Preparing for the Fringe

Got home from work in time to catch Carole dropping Luca off - he certainly didn't seem to be poorly in any way, chatting away as usual. He loves his stickers just now (in the Night Garden).

Got some golf last night and then home to a nice meal, which was unfortunately (for me) full of garlic - lovely stuff, but it does terrible things to my stomach and disturbs my sleep - and it's not very sociable when you have to chair management meetings the following morning with it coming out of every pore.

So, I managed to get a week's timeshare exchange for Kelly and Craig in Adelaide - but it's not till January unfortunately - never mind, I'm sure they'll enjoy the break there.

And tomorrow we're off to Edinburgh for the weekend and the Fringe - will report back Monday.

No comments:

Blog Archive