Total Pageviews

Wednesday 22 April 2009

Footy, footy, footy

What a match last night! Liverpool 4 Arsenal 4 for those of you not in the know. I watched the first half upstairs in bed - I swapped the mini TV we had in our room for the one my Dad used to have. It was on a stand and I was dismantling it to take it down to the garage when I suddenly thought this could be the answer to Jo's complaints about not being able to see the TV when I roll over to sleep and she wants to carry on watching Alibi or Sci-fi.

It's certainly a lot bigger and the picture and sound are much better. The smaller TV had been used in my office for many years, purely on teletext and the data had burned itself on to the screen, so this is a big improvement in bedtime viewing.

Today has started gloriously and I'm looking forward to golf tonight - will it be warm enough for shorts? Watch this space.

No comments:

Blog Archive