Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 April 2009

Warning - Apprentice comments

Golf was fun last night, but I didn't manage to get the shorts on - it was nice and sunny, but just a bit cool.

When I got home, no Josephine - Ross told me she had taken Luca back to Inverurie about 6 pm. By the time it was approaching 11 pm, I thought I had better phone Carole - no problem, Jo's just left. When she got home, I was in bed with one eye on the Man U match replay and another trying to finish off Ian Rankin's last Rebus novel, Exit Music - not quite there yet - perhaps I'll finish it tonight.

I ate my tea on my own - Ross was on the computer with Thomas - so it was time to watch the Apprentice. Kim had to go - if not this week, then some time soon - but how lucky was the big Geordie? - Pantsman indeed!

A lot of the guys in our business are away next week at the European Seafood show in Brussels - which just happens to coincide with the first leg of the Champions League semi-final at Old Trafford against Arsenal - which means the corporate tickets are available again - probably for the last time - we're giving them up for next season. I'll have to miss my golf, but there you go - and Ross wants to come too - but no Gary again - he can't get time off. Still got 2 spares if anyone wants to join us? Craig/Carole?

Tomorrow it's work in the morning and then a Seniors match in the afternoon at Edzell - hope it stays nice - and dry.

That's it for now - must say I find this easier than Facebook - I guess I'm still coming to terms with how to use the latter, but it seems to me that a daily blog diary is a lot easier. I guess Facebook is for shorter messages - like Twitter, only with additional features.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
[url=http://www.replicaonnet.com/]ativan without prescription[/url]
The patients taking Lorazepam need to know that they needed someone to put them to bed in order to avoid the risk of accidental falls.
lorazepam online
The noted side effects of Lorazepam are: • Dizziness • Dose-dependent respiratory depression • Sedation • Fatigue • Amnesia, and • Unsteadiness Remember that consulting your doctor on the onset of such side effects will do you good.
http://www.replicaonnet.com/ - ativan no prescription
The noted side effects of Lorazepam are: • Dizziness • Dose-dependent respiratory depression • Sedation • Fatigue • Amnesia, and • Unsteadiness Remember that consulting your doctor on the onset of such side effects will do you good.

Blog Archive