Total Pageviews

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Tuesday/Wednesday

Haven't had a chance to speak to Gary or Carole yet, but Jo got a brief text from Gary last evening to say that Luca was a bit bruised and subdued after the anaesthetic and the procedure - hope he's OK - we'll find out more tonight.

I went for my company medical this morning - it's supposed to be annual but it's almost 2 years since I was there. I'll get the full report in due course, but Dr. Morton has already advised me that it would be a good idea to see the cardiologist again as it's been over 3 years now. She's not an expert, but she knows my heart rhythm is still irregular - she's not sure if it's flutter or atrial fibrillation - she'll leave that to the cardiologist - but she is strongly suggesting the use of warfarin again. I told her about my Mum's bad experience with this and how I really wanted to avoid this if possible. The last time I saw Steve Walton after the failed cardioversion attempts, he wasn't recommending that I undergo the same ablation procedure as Tony Blair had - he wasn't happy to recommend it at that stage, but things have moved on and that might be a possibility for me now. We'll see - I'm not ruling anything out at this stage.

No comments:

Blog Archive