Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 November 2007

Wed/Thu/Fri




Survived the football on Wednesday evening, but it was only 4 a side and it was tough - felt a bit sore when I got up to travel to the Broch early Thursday.

I left the Broch early and thought I would pop in to Rae Circle on my way home as I was passing through Inverurie, but I forgot Carole works on Thursday so I just headed home and rested for a bit before heading out for our headbang at Dave's. Jo was also home early to get her hair done - although I never saw the finished product until Friday evening.

The headbang went well - see team photo above - and Dave laid on a nice curry for us all.

Friday was a bit slow but I was again playing football at the Beach - good game, but my body's sore again today. Playing squash this afternoon before heading for the golf club to watch the big Scotland - Italy match - fingers crossed!
Oh - and the Piper yesterday featured the photo from last Friday's Torphins Golf Club prizegiving - see above.
Nothing yet in any of the press about the rumoured sale of the Tor-na-Coille hotel - but news must come out soon.

2 comments:

Lucy and the boys!!! said...

just seeing if I can leave comments! Lucy

Lucy and the boys!!! said...

OK, it's on now!!! Lucy

Blog Archive