Total Pageviews

Wednesday 14 November 2007

Post Armistice Day

Sunday afternoon by the TV watching the Dons getting humped by Hearts was not the most pleasurable experience, but the golf in the morning had been good - I won - pity the season's ending - I've just come in to form the last couple of months.

Malcolm G came round with some brochures from Cape Town, which will come in handy as we research what to do and where to go when we go to SA late Feb/early March.

Monday was quiet enough in the office to allow me time to go to Bannatyne's at lunchtime then slope off sharp in the afternoon to play squash at Kippie with Keith, Harry and Richard. Archie joined us for a beer after his work-out there.

I was back at the gym on Tuesday evening - partly to work off the frustration of an e-mail I received in the afternoon, which seemed to pull the plug on the deal for us to buy Daniel's Sweet Herring - a project I have been spending months on.

Tonight (Wednesday) I'm playing football again - Dave is picking me up in a few minutes. He will be able to take all my stuff for tomorrow evening's headbang so I can travel light then.

That's all for now.

No comments:

Blog Archive