Total Pageviews

Tuesday 24 January 2017

The Domino effect

No - it wasn't pizza, but Jo is the 3rd one to go down with the gastro bug in the last week - first Kelly, then me, now Jo. Chris reckons he's immune because he took it earlier this month - hope he's right.

So today's plans to travel by train in to the city were scuppered. Jo spent most of the day in bed sleeping and I went out for a very gentle bike ride this afternoon - it wasn't too hot and I took it very easy with many stops just to make sure my poor little body could cope after the bug then the car crash.

We'll see what tomorrow brings. I imagine Jo will want to stay local even if she's feeling better. She would like to be fit for Australia Day on Thursday and certainly for the trip down to Carrickalinga on Friday.

Better news ahead hopefully!

No comments:

Blog Archive