Total Pageviews

Saturday 14 May 2016

Week of change

It was great while it lasted - the sun shone and it was beautifully warm all the way through to Thursday, but there was a sea change yesterday (Friday), when the temperature plummeted back down to more seasonal levels.

Golf on Wednesday was lovely, as was our cycle on Thursday morning up beautiful Glenesk. I can't believe I've lived in the North East for 33 years and never been there. There's even a nice Folk Museum and cafe called the Retreat which is worth a stop. I posed for a photo outside:


It's the beer festival next week - I'm working there Tuesday through Friday. In fact, I'm a judge of the Beer of the Festival this year. The downside is that it clashes with our hill-walking group's annual trip - this year they're heading to Assynt, staying 2 nights at Aultbea and 2 nights in Ullapool.

We FaceTimed with Kelly yesterday. Little Asher has had his tongue tie done and all seems to be well. Miller will get his done when he's a bit older - similar to his Mum. I never had mine done, but I've never really had any problems with it. OK - I can't stick my tongue out as far as others, but so what?

I've also had my first little rant for a while - check http://curmudgeonlyramblings.blogspot.co.uk/

No comments:

Blog Archive