Total Pageviews

Wednesday 11 May 2016

Recovered

I was ill most of last week so had to cancel my trip to Inverurie last Tuesday and the CAMRA meeting that night, plus golf on Wednesday and cycling on Thursday. By Friday I was feeling a bit better and managed to make it down to Montrose where I'd entered the Senior Open.

I was grateful that I was well enough to attend our 61st golf outing to Boat of Garten on Sunday/Monday as the weather was stunning. On Tuesday we were back to Inverurie as usual, but I knew I was running out of time to distribute our local CAMRA branch's newsletter round the pubs in upper Deeside - it's the festival edition and the beer festival itself is next week - so I jumped in the car in the morning and drove down to Braemar, taking in Ballater, Tarland and Aboyne on the way back. At Ballater, Lochnagar was looking magnificent as usual:


To close, here's some pics Kelly sent us of her boys:





No comments:

Blog Archive