Total Pageviews

Friday 26 February 2016

Half packed - almost ready to go

It's 3 pm Friday. Jo and I have done the shopping and had lunch. Now it's tea preparation, change and zip up the bags.

I managed a short cycle early this morning, but that's my last in Aussie-land this year. My golf clubs have been put down in Chris' wine cellar basement as well for another year. Why did I only play one game in 6 weeks? Same last year too. You would think I would take more advantage of the time, the weather and the courses.

Jo and I had a light snack at the Ballroom Bistro at the Palais, overlooking the front:


Nice spot. Note the fake grass.

We also had time for a quick beer back at Sweet Amber Beer Cafe, which also gave me time to finish off my book. We had originally planned to use our Metro Cards and take the train in to Croydon and visit the one new brewery we hadn't been to yet - http://www.brewboys.com.au/ - but the logistics were against us and we didn't want any hassle or to have to rush around on our last day, so we went local instead. Brewboys is on our tick list for next year however.

OK - that's it for Oz this year.

No comments:

Blog Archive