Total Pageviews

Saturday 26 December 2015

Xmas photos

Happy Boxing Day to all - and Happy Anniversary to Jo and I - 43 years ago today. We got married at 4 pm - it was pitch dark!

Facebook prompted me this morning and so I posted their choice of photos of Jo and I - to selected family only. I was complimented on it by both Jo and Carole, who thought I'd made it up myself, but when I told them it was all FB's work, I lost all my brownie points!

All's well again - my beer is now at 22 C:


We had planned to go and see Star Wars today but we've had a re-think this morning and will do it tomorrow instead. I think we're just going to zone out today.

Now for the photo gallery from yesterday:

Jo's flowers

The smokers

Luca & Minecraft torch

Yes it's a Minecraft Xmas

Carole's pressies

Lizzie's pressies

Ross' pressies

Jo's pressies!

More Jo's pressies!

Family

No comments:

Blog Archive