Total Pageviews

Monday 2 November 2015

Two years on ....

Greetings from another beautiful day here on "Royal" Deeside. The light is stunning - everything is so clear. Looking forward to this afternoon's cycle.

It was 2 years ago yesterday that I had my knee replacement operation. I don't awake every morning now thinking whether it's going to be a good day or a bad day with my knee - it seldom causes any issues now - although the other knee can still occasionally be troublesome - as it was yesterday at golf.

I've just posted another chapter of my Chronicles - the 42nd. This one takes me up to 2003 so there's only 3 years left now - my diary blog (this one) started in March, 2007, so that's a natural point for the Chronicles to finish. It's taken me four and a half years to get this far.

This diary blog is now approaching a total of 400,000 viewings since the start. Readership has dropped off in more recent times from its peak when there was over 2,500 viewings for each post and almost 1,000 viewings per day. Now it's just 10% of those figures. (Of course, those who read the blog by e-mail rather than on the blog page, don't register in these stats).

We had a long FaceTime chat with Lucy last Tuesday when we were in Inverurie. Luca was initially reluctant to take part but before long he was hogging the call! We haven't had a chance to FaceTime with Kelly recently, but she sent Lucy a photo from this weekend, so we'll finish with that:


Whoops - sideways again!

No comments:

Blog Archive