Total Pageviews

Thursday 29 October 2015

Car Fixed?

Put my car in to Caldwell & Dempster again yesterday morning and explained what happened on Tuesday. Left the car there and went out for a cycle in the afternoon, picking up my car on the way back. New caliper, brake pads, warning wire and brake fluid and they cleaned the discs and bled the brakes. Hopefully it's now OK - £300 - 2 hours' work @ £52 per hour - a bit dearer than Harlaw Garage in Inverurie who only charge at £40 per hour.

Should have been cycling this morning, but forecast put me off - plus the fact that I cycled yesterday. I may go out again tomorrow afternoon - need to build up a level of fitness again. It's amazing how quickly you lose any level of fitness you strive so hard to attain.

The changing seasons are all too obvious now. I started taking photos of the trees out front from our bedroom back in April - I'm now on number 57. Here's the last 3 - the first was early October, just before we went to Spain and the next two were taken on Sunday and this morning:




No comments:

Blog Archive