Total Pageviews

Saturday 21 November 2015

Saturday snow

The first snow of the season has arrived. We had a few flurries last night and woke up to a light coating on the ground this morning, which you can just see in this photo - the latest in my series from our bedroom out to the trees in front of our house:


I've got a bit of a head cold. Today might have been a day for us to start distributing the North Sea Ales to the local pubs and do the annual surveys as well but I just couldn't be bothered. A short stroll to the shops then a spot of lunch in the Douglas and now I'm settling down to the usual Saturday afternoon football-fest. I've cancelled golf tomorrow as well.

The new large round mirror in the hall downstairs has been lowered a couple of times since its initial siting, but I suspect Jo's still not happy about how it looks - watch this space.

Ross and Lizzy popped in to the Douglas last night when I was there, so we've arranged for them to come over for some supper next Thursday.

Manchester United won at lunchtime today and are now, temporarily at least, top of the table, so that's a good start for one of my 3 teams. It would be nice to have a hat-trick with wins for Thistle this afternoon and Aberdeen tomorrow. That might cheer me up and stop me from feeling a bit sorry for myself.

No comments:

Blog Archive