Total Pageviews

Thursday 23 July 2015

Thursday morning update

We're getting ready to head out to Fish Hatchery Park to walk the nature trail - and hopefully pick up some berries on our way. Yesterday (Wednesday) morning, I put Lucy's bike in the back of the Mazda when I took Cade to football practice and cycled from there out to Tom Pearce Park and back along the trail there:


The wild berries at the side of the trail were ripe so I picked a few and took them back in my water bottle and Jo and I had them for breakfast.

I kept the cycle short as I needed to be back in good time, in case Cade's training was cut short, but, sod's law, it was an extra long session, including an extended session up and down the bleachers at the stadium:


Cade was bathed in sweat and exhausted when they finished, but he recovered pretty quickly and joined us on our trip down to Medford for the first day of the Jackson County Fair - but more of that later.

On Tuesday we had lunch out on the decking overlooking the Rogue river at Tap Rock:


Jackson County report to follow - have to dash now as we're doing a mercy delivery of Scott's check, which again arrived today by Fedex - don't ask.

No comments:

Blog Archive