Total Pageviews

Thursday 9 April 2015

Deeside hotter than the Algarve!

What a great week it's been - more or less wall to wall sunshine and with the temperature getting in to the 20's - just!Comforting to note as well that the Algarve, where I was sweltering in 34 C last week, is down in the teens - and raining! Good timing for a change.

We're still suffering from this bug - lots of coughing in the house, and sleep has been difficult unless propped up. My voice went yesterday as well, which is why I haven't got round to getting my new phone yet - it needs a call to Vodafone and I couldn't risk doing that with my squeak. I had to miss our cycling group's outing to Aboyne and Tarland this morning on probably the best day of the year so far - I definitely wasn't up to any strenuous exercise.

It's been the school Easter holidays as well and Luca has been out every day playing with the kids in number one. Jo has been working in the garden and I've caught up with all my admin, and this afternoon I decided it was time to wash and clean both cars - inside and out. Hot work - especially as I rather suspect this was the first time Jo's had her car cleaned since she got it.

Jo found this in the garden:


It's tiny - poor little thing must have flown in to the windows.

It's the physio for me tomorrow - fingers crossed.

No comments:

Blog Archive