Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 April 2015

Cough, cough

It's 2 weeks now and still we're coughing away - not as much as before, but still enough to disturb our sleep - it's irritating and debilitating.

You may have read my anti-courier and Apple rants on My Pet Hates blog the other day but it looks as if we've got most things sorted now - but not without a fair degree of pain. I had made an appointment at the Apple Store to get them to get us all set up properly - I didn't want to make any mistakes in transferring my number and my data over from my old iPhone 4 to my new iPhone 6, not to mention coming from a company account to a personal account, and likewise getting Jo set up with her number and data on my former iPhone 4.

Simple you would think? Not so - the Apple Store couldn't complete the task as I couldn't prove my old company phone was now owned by me. I was told I had to phone Apple when I got home and see if they would authorise it. So that was most of Wednesday afternoon written off - and a chunk of this afternoon too.

However, at least my new phone seems to be working fine now, and Jo's got a phone that works at last - her old one was falling apart.

Jo was at her hairdresser's this morning and I had planned to go cycling again - for the first time in 3 weeks - but I had such a bad night's sleep, coughing away, that I couldn't face joining the rest of our group, so I cancelled. I lay in bed for a couple of hours, feeling sorry for myself - it was a glorious morning. Eventually, I decided to give it a go on my own - and I ended up doing exactly the same route as the others - a lot more than I thought I was capable of today, albeit fairly slowly and carefully. Photos on my cycling blog (http://bvetscycling.blogspot.co.uk/).

Tomorrow, Raemoir Garden Centre beckons - Jo has a voucher about to expire for coffee and scones. I've also got my next physio appointment at noon.

On Saturday, I've cancelled my golf - the tee time I had was too late as we're going out early to a Malaysian Evening at the church centre.

No comments:

Blog Archive