Total Pageviews

Saturday 15 November 2014

Blog Stats

Would you believe - this blog has been read a total of almost 300,000 times now. There are now well over 1,000 people per day and over 2,500 per posting who read it - and the numbers are increasing all the time, it seems. My family's not that big.

It's coming up to 8 years since I started this blog and I've now posted over 1,200 times - not to mention another 1,400 postings on my 9 other blogs.

Quantity over quality.

Didn't do much yesterday - other than in the evening when I went to the pub as usual, but this time to watch the Scotland - Ireland match. Great game - and Scotland won 1-0.

Today, Jo and I walked to Buchanan's for lunch - and back again - about five and a half miles in all. Since then, it's been the rugby on TV. This time Scotland lost - but it was New Zealand they were playing, albeit pretty much their second string.

By now, Gary, Carole and Luca should be safely settled in the timeshare down in Grantham, Lincs - near Carole's family. It's Carole's birthday on Wednesday, so a nice little treat for her.

That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Blog Archive