Total Pageviews

Monday 13 October 2014

Monday morning action

The day started with a quick cycle, followed by tea and Empire Biscuit in Tease. Ross was working. He, Luca and Gary all had tea at ours last night, after which Luca started drawing. The favourite topic just now is robots. "These are real robots Granda":


By "real robots", Luca of course means those used in factories, as opposed to imaginary ones. These ones are on a car assembly line - note car in the middle. You'll have spotted Luca's new haircut - completed by his father, using his shears. Gary's done a pretty good job - and I think it suits Luca.

Anyway back to today. After my morning cycle, it was back to the Optician again to check the progress on my eye. It still feels like there's something in it and my vision in the right eye is not as clear as the left, but the optician says it is improving - albeit not as fast as she had hoped it might. I've to keep the antibiotic cream going for another 3 full days - the second time this has been extended - and then call back on Thursday.

So all that's left this afternoon is a visit to the Nurse to have my bloods done so I can go back and see Dr. McCrone again to decide what, if any, medicine should replace my daily aspirin.

Incidentally, we've got a roof leak it seems. Jo was up in the loft and took some photos:


I've been in touch with D & D Slaters and they're sending an estimator out.

So that's it - another humdrum day in the life of the Stewarts.

No comments:

Blog Archive