Total Pageviews

Thursday 16 October 2014

End of the working week

It's Thursday evening and my working week is officially over - in theory at least. It's getting harder and harder for me - 3 days seems like a lifetime now. I was in Fraserburgh on Tuesday and Wednesday and Aberdeen today and it's been a busy week - lots going on.

I just got back from work last night and was only in the house for little more than an hour before heading out to Woodend Barn to see Idlewild (photo on Music blog and FB).

Today I was supposed to go back and see the Optician who had asked me to call in to check the progress on my eye - but she wasn't in. I'll try again in the morning - after my cycle run.

On Saturday, Gary, Colin and I head to Dundee to see Thistle play - after Gary has run a 10K "somewhere near Banchory".

No comments:

Blog Archive