Total Pageviews

Friday 1 August 2014

The weekend starts here

Scott and Lucy are both off work today so we're planning to go boating. We've got Cade's birthday on Sunday as well, so plenty to look forward to.

I took Scott's bike to the bike shop yesterday to get them to fix the gears, so hopefully on my next ride, it'll make things a little easier.

Last evening, Jo and I went to the Oregon Pour Authority - a new pub - who had a promotion on with the Southern Oregon Brewery, whose tap room in Medford we've been to a few times on previous holidays. We walked in the door, bought a couple of pints and put our names in the raffle and a few seconds later, my name was first out of the hat - I won the t-shirt you see me modelling here:


'Scuse the untidy trailer!

The beers were, as usual, nice, but a bit too strong for our liking, so we're not quite on top of the world this morning.

Bye for now

No comments:

Blog Archive