Total Pageviews

Sunday 27 April 2014

Sunday evening - USA FaceTime

It's Sunday evening and Jo and I were planning to watch the first episode of Fargo, but Lucy has FaceTimed so I'm sitting here listening to the two of them talking - mostly Jo of course.

Lucy has blogged again (check the sidebar to my blog for a link to hers) and told us about Scott's accident with his motorcycle - doesn't sound good. What sounds more positive is Cade and his girlfriend - can you believe it?

My planned walk up Hill of Fare this morning with Colin Kilgour, Ken Black and Andy Marshall had to be aborted due to poor visibility - there was a bit of haar and we would have been walking through low cloud and wouldn't have got any decent views. Having already cancelled golf, and knowing I had to do something, having not had any exercise since Wednesday night's golf, I decided to go for a cycle on my own. I headed east on the Deeside Way past Crathes and then turned up the hill at Myrebird, just before Drumoak and looped back that way. 12 miles (19 kms) in all, lasting 86 minutes and climbing almost 700 feet. Here I am at the end of my cycle at the War Memorial:


Forecast is for high temperatures in the North East tomorrow - 20-21 C - and I'm playing for the Seniors against Royal Aberdeen. That will at least be some compensation for missing out on yesterday's Medal at Banchory, which was cancelled due to overnight rain. The course was open again before noon but it was too late for the competition.

That's about it. Nothing special for this week other than a Board Meeting on Tuesday morning. Otherwise, same old, same old.

No comments:

Blog Archive