Total Pageviews

Tuesday 22 April 2014

Midweek looming

One day's work done and now one third of the way through my working week. Fraserburgh tomorrow, then golf tomorrow night, followed by my 6 month appointment with my knee surgeon on Thursday morning then I'm free again!

I got my own car back today. It was making noises last week and apparently one of the brake calipers was binding. I'll be able to test it tomorrow on the 55 mile drive to the Broch. Hopefully it's OK now.

I had a busy day in the office, but managed a decent walk at lunchtime and still got home not long after 5 this evening and managed a short cycle to the Legion, via Inchmarlo and Burnett Park, after dropping off North Sea Ales to the Raemoir House Hotel and Deeside Drinks (note to self - need to go there when I have more time to use up my birthday voucher from Ross). A couple of pints and the Times and, before I knew it, an hour or so had passed.

Another look at our energy bills. First of all electricity:

2013-14

2012-13
Looks like our electricity consumption is under control - we've more than halved it since last summer. Wish I could say the same thing about gas:

2013-14

2012-13
Virtually no change. What to do? New condensing boiler? Magic box? More insulation? All of the aforementioned?

No comments:

Blog Archive