Total Pageviews

Monday 3 March 2014

Short weekend

The weekend past flew by - mostly because Gary and I went to Dingwall on Saturday to see Thistle play Ross County, which meant virtually a full day for me, by the time I drove to Inverurie in the morning and then dropped Gary off there in the evening. I arrived at Rae Circle just in time to see Carole sorting out all her horsey gear, and Luca finishing his supper, complete with new haircut:


It was a lovely day on Saturday - all that was missing was a decent football game. We met up with old footy pal, Rob Dunnachie, for a beer and a bite before the football. Spotting the sign outside the National Hotel, we thought we'd pop in there:


Regrettably, the Cask Ale sign was a relic of the past - no real ale here.

At the match, Gary took a photo of Rob and I:


No, I'm not showing off my ever-growing stomach - just the Jags shirt I got for Christmas.

Sunday was just as nice and I decided that it was, at long last, time for me make my comeback at golf again. I had felt for some time that I was ready but, for a combination of reasons, had delayed it until now. It felt good to be back and my knee was really good - no pain at all. Of course, it was also the first outing for my "puppets" as well:


Jas looks a little bewildered as to why I've got these 2 strange things on the end of my clubs.

No comments:

Blog Archive