Total Pageviews

Monday 17 February 2014

Luca day 1

Up bright and breezy was the boy wonder. Any chance of me sneaking downstairs for breakfast was soon bombed out as the cry of "Granda" came out of the back room, followed by the be-jammied boy himself. Of course, it was really Grannie he wanted. I tried hard and probably managed to buy Jo an extra 30 minutes in bed, but that was about it.

Kelly FaceTimed but Miller was getting tired and, anyway, I had still to do my exercises and get off to work, so we cut short the call and promised to try again tomorrow morning at 7 am.

Jo had a busy day. She got a short break when I arrived home, but the novelty of Granda soon wore off. I had him on my exercise bike:


Hide and Seek was next, and then Luca turned to drawing again:


Pretty good, eh? Giant Sea Monsters he called it. Pity it's upside down.

Changing tack, I saw this article about global weather patterns - Adelaide gets a mention:


No comments:

Blog Archive